Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Thailand – Commission Arbitration
 General Information
- Official name: Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Thailand – Commission Arbitration
- Country: Thailand
- City: Bangkok
- Type of organization: Chamber of Commerce
- Date of creation: 1919 (Chamber of Commerce)
- Interests: Arbitration - Mediation
- Fields of expertise: Commercial & Business Disputes
 The International Chamber of Commerce
ICC is the world business organization, a representative body that speaks with authority on behalf of enterprises from all sectors in every part of the world.
The fundamental mission of ICC is to promote trade and investment across frontiers and help business corporations meet the challenges and opportunities of globalization. Its conviction that trade is a powerful force for peace and prosperity dates from the organization’s origins early in the last century. The small group of far-sighted business leaders who founded ICC called themselves “the merchants of peace”.
Because its member companies and associations are themselves engaged in international business, ICC has unrivalled authority in making rules that govern the conduct of business across borders. Although these rules are voluntary, they are observed in countless thousands of transactions every day and have become part of the fabric of international trade.
ICC also provides essential services, foremost among them the ICC International Court of Arbitration, the world’s leading arbitral institution. Another service is the World Chambers Federation, ICC's worldwide network of chambers of commerce, fostering interaction and exchange of chamber best practice.
Within a year of the creation of the United Nations, ICC was granted consultative status at the highest level with the UN and its specialized agencies.
Business leaders and experts drawn from the ICC membership establish the business stance on broad issues of trade and investment policy as well as on vital technical and sectoral subjects. These include financial services, information technologies, telecommunications, marketing ethics, the environment, transportation, competition law and intellectual property, among others.
ICC was founded in 1919. Today it groups thousands of member companies and associations from over 130 countries. National committees work with their members to address the concerns of business in their countries and convey to their governments the business views formulated by ICC.
 Commission Arbitration
Objective: As a forum for pooling ideas on practical issues relating to international arbitration, the Commission on International Arbitration aims to:
- Promote on a worldwide scale the settlement of international business disputes by means of arbitration, conciliation and mediation in particular;
- Study the juridical aspects of arbitration and other modes of settlement of disputes of an international commercial nature; and
- Examine ICC dispute settlement services in view of current developments, including new technologies.
Ltd. 2nd Floor, Unit 1203, 572 Bodin Plaza Building 1, Soi Ladprao 112, Ladprao Road, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310 - Thailand